PDA

View Full Version : G.A. Panel by Peix Software

KEEPERCDN
02-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Hi everyone

I am been looking at this software as to improve my cockpit and I was wondering if anyone could give me better in site on it and if your using it or not, I am using a one system with a decayed monitor for the avionics, and I have a ATI 6950.

KEEPERCDN

No Longer Active
02-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Peix is cheap but very grainy. It uses quite a bit of your cpu and memory compared to PM. Others have had better results using a networked seperate pc to keep the load of the FS pc.

There is a demo available so I would give it a try and see what you think!

Alex

skino
02-23-2012, 09:49 AM
Try http://www.cockpitsolutions.com/index_home.htm FsXPand, demo is available on the Site.
For GA or Jet or Heli or... :)
Gaugeeditor/Gaugemaker include.

Jayco GAuges is perfect Freeware for small GA Panels

No Longer Active
02-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Just to add, you have free gauges from 'TheGaugesFactory', these are very popular now!

den19
02-23-2012, 01:12 PM
I have used GAPanel for about 5 years in my sim on a networked pc without any problems. The pc also runs PlanG, Teamspeak and FSINN at the same time.

Den

ddimm
02-24-2012, 11:43 AM
I just started using the SimPlugins Panel builder on a seperate PC and happy with the results so far. I am also using PlanG on the same computer with no performance issues.

http://www.simplugins.com/html/fsx.html

KEEPERCDN
02-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Thanks for all your replies, So what I am getting from all your replies is i need two system in order to make this work best, and that is too bad, I thought by getting a 6950 I would not need to systems.

skino
02-25-2012, 03:35 AM
That is not right. On a reasonably strong system, all of these programs come together easily with the Simulator an works perfect. They run a little bit better on a 2nd PC (and they are also made).
But as I said, it speaks not to use on a PC especially since always a demo gives or it's freeware. Try out so easily without risk.