PDA

View Full Version : New member from Rob Telford, Shropshire. Needing lots of help :-)

rob4769
02-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Hello
My name is rob, this looks like the very site ive been looking for ! I have been pc flying for a number of years but only recently been looking to up the realism. I have downloaded a progam called Jayco Gauges simple six but after 1 evening wasted i still havent got a clue what to do with it? i really need an idiots guide to setting up a panel on a 2nd screen (I would say a 2nd computer but this looks more mind bending for me)!
Many thanks for your time.

rob4769
02-27-2012, 05:31 AM
Anyone help?
:(

Geremy Britton
02-27-2012, 02:18 PM
you should be able to simply plug in another screen if you have another VGA or DVI port on the back of your PC. If you don't you may need to upgrade you PC or i've heard you can use VGA to USB adaptors to add a screen via usb port.

Hope that helps,

rob4769
02-27-2012, 04:54 PM
Thank you for your reply ! :-)
yes im fine with all that i built the computer im using and know i have a second vga port on my graphics card. Its the software im having trouble with the gauge programs ive tried, is there a simple progam? one that doesnt require a computer programmer to set up?
cheers again Geremy
rob :-)

jmig
02-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Rob, if you are still having problems, PM me and I will see if I can help.

No Longer Active
02-28-2012, 08:25 AM
Make sure that you have FSUIPC installed in Flight Simualtor first. The unregistered version will do.

Download: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Then run 'jayco gauges six pack' after running flight simulator and drag this screen to another monitor and it should work with fs.

Alex

al3xfoster
02-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Hi Rob

I'm just outside Oswestry, if I can be of any help or if you want to come and visit my build then drop me a PM

Alex

Imtryin
02-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Hi Rob

737 build going on here in Telford also!

Where abouts in Telford are you?

rob4769
03-03-2012, 05:36 AM
Make sure that you have FSUIPC installed in Flight Simualtor first. The unregistered version will do.

Download: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Then run 'jayco gauges six pack' after running flight simulator and drag this screen to another monitor and it should work with fs.

Alex

Thanks Alex,
I did try this but for some reason i couldnt get it to work,I will try again.
cheers rob:-D

rob4769
03-03-2012, 05:37 AM
Rob, if you are still having problems, PM me and I will see if I can help.

Thanks, when i get away from the kids ill have another go and message you if i get stuck again.
Many Thanks rob

rob4769
03-03-2012, 05:39 AM
Hi Rob

737 build going on here in Telford also!

Where abouts in Telford are you?

Hi wow sounds great, im in Horsehay !

rob4769
03-03-2012, 05:44 AM
Hi Rob

I'm just outside Oswestry, if I can be of any help or if you want to come and visit my build then drop me a PM

Alex

Cheers Alex, When i get to have another play ill get back to you for some advice.:D Ill be moving to Shrewsbury in a couple of months so i will be closer to you aswell.
Many thanks rob