PDA

View Full Version : Throttle Quad Pics

birdyguy
01-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Hello everyone.

I've been busy making a website to hold pics of my build. I'm building out of wood and various other bits of hardware. I'm nowhere near complete but thought I would share what I have and where I am at the moment.

Ed

www.737ngxca.com

AK Mongo
01-18-2012, 09:39 PM
I love your approach! No cnc or fancy stuff here, just ingenuity and craftsmanship.

Well Done.

Reid

Matt Olieman
01-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Nicely done Ed!!!

:) :) :)

Matt Olieman

notgotaclue
01-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Love it,
Makes me want to go the garage this very minute and build something.
Just one point, you work area is far to clean and tidy. :p
Allan.

birdyguy
01-20-2012, 12:14 PM
I love your approach! No cnc or fancy stuff here, just ingenuity and craftsmanship.

Well Done.

Reid

Thankyou Reid for the kind words of encouragement.

Ed

birdyguy
01-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Love it,
Makes me want to go the garage this very minute and build something.
Just one point, you work area is far to clean and tidy. :p
Allan.

Thanks Allan for kind thoughts,

If only I had a garage, but sim pit first LOL but so cold now, kind of stuck indoors. Glad you can spot a tidy work area when you see one.:-)

All the best,

Ed

birdyguy
01-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Nicely done Ed!!!

:) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Thank You Matt for the kind words of encouragement. It's what keeps a fellow going, because there surely is one heck of a lot of work involved.

All the best,

Ed

notgotaclue
01-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Thanks Allan for kind thoughts,

If only I had a garage, but sim pit first LOL but so cold now, kind of stuck indoors. Glad you can spot a tidy work area when you see one.:-)

All the best,

Ed

You mean the wife lets you build a throttle in the house. :shock:
I tried to store my half finished MIP in the house ONCE... Her words.. and I quote "Get that bleedin' thing out of the conservatory or I will smash it up.".
So down the garage I go like some modern day Professor Potts with only a half finished 737/Business Jet hybrid for company.
Allan.

nemo_7708
01-20-2012, 08:19 PM
i second that very nice job

Geremy Britton
01-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Very Nice, just proves that good old hard work can yeild great results.

Well done :)

Tom_G_2010
01-21-2012, 01:01 PM
You mean the wife lets you build a throttle in the house. :shock:
I tried to store my half finished MIP in the house ONCE... Her words.. and I quote "Get that bleedin' thing out of the conservatory or I will smash it up.".
So down the garage I go like some modern day Professor Potts with only a half finished 737/Business Jet hybrid for company.
Allan.

Ed, VERY NICE WORK!!!

As for building in the house, I suspect your wife, like mine, is a nominee for Sainthood. I work in the garage as my fuselage won't fit elsewhere, but like you, no heat down there so I am doing much of the build in the house.

My Instrument panel wire harness build, pictured here, occupied one end of the kitchen table for over a week. The kids were more impatient than my wife.

Again, VERY NICE WORK! I look forward to following your progress.

Thanks for sharing.
Tom G.
http://www.mycessnasim.info