PDA

View Full Version : CP FLIGHT EFIS problems

davemckee
12-27-2011, 10:59 AM
I've ran into another strange problem. I have 2 CPFlight EFIS, and a CPFlight MCP-el. Up until day before yesterday they all worked great with Prosim. Now the FO Efis will not work when pressing the various functions, instead I get the same image as the Capts side, and when I press the various functions on the Capt EFIS it shows on the FO side too. In other words the same image is on BOTH screens and no independant control of the FO EFIS. Both the Cpt and FO screens are on seperate computers. I know about the pins in the back of the EFIS to select whether it's for the Capt or FO...I checked, pins are still in and assigned correctly, I also did a check thru CPFLIGHT's program and it shows all functions working on the FO EFIS. Again this just happened all was working well. The only thing I've done was insert a script into SIOC which are for the OC overhead gauges. Has anyone had this problem, or can you ggive me an idea what's happening? Always a BIG Thank-You Dave ps- I do not have the overhead display switch wired

dnoize
12-28-2011, 06:22 AM
check the prosim software instead. Even though the prosim first officers pfd/nd is running on a seperate computer, it might be that the software is setup as a captains side.
I had this happen to me once for no appearent reason.

Stef

davemckee
12-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Did check and yes being the moron that I am found that I indeed had set up the FO screens assigning the Cpt displays. I will go stand in the corner. All my best Stef and THANKS. Dave