PDA

View Full Version : Needing Pushbutton Switches for 737 MCP

Bernie
12-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi All,

I hope this is allowed, I am wondering whether anyone has 20 x 4TS3 (Open Cockpits Part Number) LED push button switches available or excess in their collection of parts so I can continue with the production of my MCP. I have searched the world through Google and have only located one other supplier in Japan who want me to buy 100 pieces with a 5 week wait. Opencockpits are out of stock and could not give a date for replenishment of their stock. I am able to pay using PayPal is anyone is able to help out. You may PM me if you prefer.

Kind Regards

Bernie.

jonesthesoftware
12-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Hi Bernie
I've got 14 you can have, maybe someone else can make up the rest. I'll have to wait for the post office to open on Monday to get a postage price from UK to OZ though.
You can have them for the OC price 2 Euros each + postage if that's OK. i've got a Paypal account I'll let you know that once your happy with price. It takes about 7 days to post to you
regards
geoff

Bernie
12-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Hi Geoff,

I will certainly take you up on the deal, you are a life saver. I will wait for your message and invitation to pay with paypal. Actually the 14 is the number I need and was only getting extra if I could just in case I broke something.

Kind Regards and Many thanks

Bernie.

Masterploxis
12-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Hello Bernie,

Conrad also has them:
http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/701157/DRUCKTASTER-LED-SCHWARZGRUeN/0216430&ref=list

These should be the ones you are looking for.

Cheers
Andy