PDA

View Full Version : I'm back in town, it's been too long!

Sean Nixon
12-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Hi to all members, new and old. It's been 6 months since my last regular postings, far too long.

You haven't missed anything. I've not done any work on the sim since before then, but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things very soon. I've a load of wiring to do, still need to get an interface for the overhead. I was planning on an FDS solution, anything new on the market I should be looking at?

Looking forward to catching up on all your work, especially Nicks and the Norwegian guys. I feel so out of touch! :oops:

Sean

Matt Olieman
12-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Welcome back.... 6 months is long holiday from flight sim-ing..... :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Geremy Britton
12-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Oy sean, you don't escape this place that easilly. Once you're in your in, it's like a cockpit building prison LOL

On a serious note, i look forward to seeing your regular valuable contributions again soon :)

No Longer Active
12-09-2011, 06:44 AM
Hi Sean,

I have taken about 9 months off cockpit building because of the birth of my son and moved to new house which has swallowed all my sim tokens.

However, it is refreshing when you get back into it because you always have a newer vision, different ideas to try, and more tech on the market to consider.....

Welcome back sir...

Alex