PDA

View Full Version : Full screen in one of two monitors ?

Nick1150
11-25-2011, 07:54 PM
As the title say... If I press alt+ enter then full screen is engaged to both monitors of a dual monitors setup. Right ?

Ok now let's take it the other way around.... My dual monitors are a projector running under 1280 x 800 resolution for external visuals and the second monitor is a 10 inch monitor for the lower eicas screen under 600 x 800 resolution. Of course when full screen is engadged the system collapses because the two screens have totaly different resolutions and the 10 inch monitor remains black and I need the lower eicas screen for my pm glass cockpit software.

Any hint how to use full screen in only one from two screens ? Is that doable ?

Thanks in advance,

Bernie
11-25-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi Nick,

I have Vista and no that with that OS it is not possible at all. I may have read that it may have been possible with XP but am not sure personally. With W7 I do not know at all. I use Anaglyph 3D all of the time in my cockpit and was happy when Nvidia's new drivers allowed for this in windowed mode, as now I can use the other outputs on my GPU's to run other applications. I think you will find that you may be stuck with this problem.

Kind Regards

Bernie.

Nick1150
11-26-2011, 03:38 AM
Thanks Bernie,

Sorry forgot to mention I use Win7