PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help with a simple 3 monitor setup

mead.davidj
09-06-2011, 06:44 PM
I am trying to put together a simple 3 monitor setup for FSX. I am leaning towards a laptop because IŽll be travelling with this and setting it up different places. (This is for high school aviation camps).

I like the DEll XPS M2010 for various reasons and I need to know how best to put two more monitors on either side for a front view, and two 45 degree side views.

I read about the Dual and Triple Head2Go. I might just get the Triple for a possible 4th monitor in the future (radios or something).

Will that setup do what I want? Is there something else IŽm missing?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

David

Mikeswann
09-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Hi Dave, Triple Head to go will do the trick.

Mike

eric737
09-26-2011, 06:46 AM
Hello
I have a triple head to go for sale(digital) asking Ł 200 plus postage? if intrested my email is mitso@talktalk.net
Eric

I am trying to put together a simple 3 monitor setup for FSX. I am leaning towards a laptop because IŽll be travelling with this and setting it up different places. (This is for high school aviation camps).

I like the DEll XPS M2010 for various reasons and I need to know how best to put two more monitors on either side for a front view, and two 45 degree side views.

I read about the Dual and Triple Head2Go. I might just get the Triple for a possible 4th monitor in the future (radios or something).

Will that setup do what I want? Is there something else IŽm missing?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

David