PDA

View Full Version : CNC router

Tomas
08-31-2011, 04:13 AM
Hello

I am looking for a CNC router with a working table size of 1200mm x 1200mm and 150mm high.
I am using the router for sign and will be cutting wood and plastics.

I would prefer a spindle in the range of 2 to 3 KW. 220V single phase operation.

I require a dust collector as well.

My biggest concern is getting a routher with a control system that is reliable and easy to use. Quality is more of a concern than price.

Please provide me with detailed information on the machine that would fit my requirements the best.

mefiu
08-31-2011, 04:24 AM
This is a great place to ask about router, but http://cnczone.com/ would be even better,
especially when you ask about router this big.

mornlift
08-31-2011, 04:28 AM
according to you information,I am happy to give you an introduction on our machine for two kinds of our machines.

One is the MORN advertising cnc router machine MT-C1212.
Main equipment:
1.Round obit with high resoluation .
2.NC studio control system .
3.Spindle 2.2KW variable speed, water-cooled
4.Type 3 software
5.Stepper motor
6.Dust collector
7.Steel structure

If you want make sure the materials quality ,that i recommand you our metal cnc router machine MT-C1313.
Main equipment:
1.Square obit with high resoluation .
2.NC studio control system .
3.Spindle 3.0KW variable speed, water-cooled
4.water tank to cool the spindle when do the metal works.
5.TYPE 3 and UCANCAM V8 software.
6.Stepper motor
7.Dust collector
8.Whole cast steel structure

Anything need me do just free to tell me, I will answer you asap.:laserforum52@yahoo.cn

Best Regards & Many Thanks

Tomas
09-02-2011, 04:21 AM
Thank you mornlift,can you tell me the products ’ more information ,and your website,I want to see the image about the product I want to buy.

Thanks

Tomas

Tomas
09-02-2011, 04:33 AM
and please reply me in time:p

mornlift
09-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Hello Tomas,thanks for your reply

Its really nice for you if you can tell me your contact information like the email or telephone no ,that will help us a lot to prompt our cooperation, thank you.

This is our email:sales@morntech.com ,Anything need me do just free to tell me, I will answer you asap.

We are looking forward to your early reply

Best Regards & Many Thanks