PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Portugal

BlueskyGA
07-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Hello all.
I started with FS98, and now I fly with FSX.
I decided about two months ago, after reading about Leo Bodnar's card Bu0836X, to make an FCU, EFIS, and lights panel(on the cheap), for the Airbus A320.
The FCU is about 90% functional...the main issue is the known slow/fast dialing problem with the rotary encoders...
I read and learn a lot here, so decided it was time to register...
Regards,

Agostinho

jmig
08-02-2011, 07:44 AM
Welcome! I use three of Leo's cards and they work well. For fast dialing, I have found that either the Opencockpits cards with SIOC programing or Go-Flight modules works the best.

BlueskyGA
08-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Hi John,

thanks for the tips!
For know I will stay with the Bu0836X card and "live with it" ;-)
Will try to post some photos, later...
Regards from Portugal :-)

vamaral
08-30-2011, 06:48 PM
Bom dia Agostinho,
É com muito gosto que vejo mais um Português a construir o seu homecockpit o meu nome é Vítor e tal como tu sou um aficionado pela aviação virtual não pode deixar de reparar que estas a construir um A320, na verdade eu também estou a desenvolver material a escala real para este avião e talvez tenha algum material que te possa interessar se estiveres interessado em mais pormenores envia-me um email para vamaral@portugalmail.com cumprimentos e bons voos Vitor :)

AK Mongo
11-08-2011, 01:46 AM
Agostinho,

You should check out this thread:http://forum.simflight.com/topic/68260-rotary-encoder-input-speed/

It details how to do a LUA script and use FSUIPC to get fast/slow turning on a BUO836x card.

Reid