PDA

View Full Version : all i can say is

dazchad
07-20-2011, 03:15 PM
just becareful how you buy second hand part from. just got a Symulatory tq from John Perrin a varry ignorant man!! it arrived late and damaged. now he well not mail me back. cost me £530 thanks john

Corne323
07-20-2011, 03:34 PM
That is very dissapointing. I hope you can fix it! All i can see that the price was good!
Good luck!

dazchad
07-20-2011, 04:37 PM
yes good price. just put in a BU0836 in it now its working ok :)

Geremy Britton
07-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Dear Sir, having dealt with john on my purchase of the pedestal he was selling. You may be surprised to know John was extremely helpful, and packaged everything very very well. Shippers cannot be held soley responsible for damage to an item - it can happen to any parcel at any time. I've had metal bent in transit in the past.

I think it is unreasonable to post comments such as these on this forum at this stage - especially whilst you are still trying to contact John. There may be an extremely legitimate reason for a slight delay in his response.

If i remember correctly, last time i dealt with you, it was in fact you that was very rude.

Meanwhile, to protect John i will close this thread for further comment. If you could please let one of the MyCockpit senior staff know once you have reached a resolution as i don't see a need for this post to remain afterwards.

My two cents.