PDA

View Full Version : fsuipc

Jasper
06-25-2011, 03:05 AM
Hi Guys,

Do I need FSUIPC installed to run a Leo Bodnar card or can it be done through FS control settings? Any info would be appreciated.

Mark:p

ian@737ng.co.uk
06-25-2011, 03:34 AM
g'day mark.........
Windows & FS will see a 'Bodnar Card' as a joystick. so, once you have connected your switches, buttons and potentiometers (or whatever
you want) to the card, you can do with it what you can do with a commercial joystick.
you can assign the buttons and switches within our sim only, but i would recommend you buy a licence fr FSUIPC because it's a game changer.
there is so much you can do within FSUIPC that is not available inside the basic flight sim control assignments.
so, in short, you do not need to have a registered version of FSUIPC installed to use Leo's card, but registering it will change the way you
work with your inputs.
have a great day and regards from wales......

ian

Jasper
06-25-2011, 04:15 AM
Hi Ian,

Thanks so much for the info. Tried to hook up a home built TQ and yoke and ran into all sorts of problems. Now the proud owned of a registered copy of FSUIPC.
Now all i have to do is work out how to use it lol. It all tested ok when i was building it but when i hooked everything up together things didn't work as well as before.. hope FSUIPC fixes it :)

Thanks again

Mark :)