PDA

View Full Version : Different fog intensity WideView screens.

verticallimit
06-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Different fog intensity WideView screens.

If I choose foggy weather, so there will be much difference in how much visibility there is on the different screens, it ranges from 10 to several hundred meters.
I think I have put everything in the FS menu similar.
Dos Anyone here have a solution.

I'm using FS9 and 8 identical computers to wideview.

Bernie
06-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Hi Claus,

In wideview FSX Version, all the weather is set on the server computer in FSX and not in the clients. All my sliders for the weather except for Distance drawn, are at zero. This may not be the same for FS9 but worth a look. Page 35 of your Manual has some tips for setting the weather.

Kind Regards

Bernie.

verticallimit
06-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi Claus,

In wideview FSX Version, all the weather is set on the server computer in FSX and not in the clients. All my sliders for the weather except for Distance drawn, are at zero. This may not be the same for FS9 but worth a look. Page 35 of your Manual has some tips for setting the weather.

Kind Regards

Bernie.

Thanks for you reply Bernie.

I have now tried to copy the the FS.cfg file over to all widewiew computers so that they all are quite similar.
I have followed the guidance in the manual and I still have a difference in visibility.

It would be fun with a little IFR landings in poor visibility on alle screens.

Also if I choose a rainy weather setup, and then choose dry wether, then the rain drops hanging in the air on a few of the screens.

So a solution is wanted.

Hessel Oosten
06-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Claus,

Seen this in the past too !
Frozen drops.
Forgot the solution but what about the WideView support form:
http://www.wideview.it/forum/login.asp?target=default.asp

Hessel Oosten

verticallimit
06-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Claus,