PDA

View Full Version : Using the Level D 767 and It's Your Plane

jgallacher1987
06-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Hello,
I am trying to get the Level D 767 to work with It's Your Plane. I followed the instructions to get it working, but after I place the Cfg file in the FsConv folder and I launch FSX with the 767 loaded, none of the buttons, switches, etc are being controlled by IYP as they should be. Since IYP is seeing the aircraft correctly and I can do the reset cold and dark command with no problems, I am thinking there is a problem with how FsConv and the CFG file I had to put in the FsConv folder. If there is already a post about this, please direct me to it, and if not, please help me figure out why this is not working when Robert says it should be.
Thanks,
Jordan
Windows 7 64 Bit
Intel I5 2.67 Ghz
FSX

kiek
06-09-2011, 02:03 AM
You better post that question in the IYP support Forum (http://www.itsyourplane.eu/forums/viewforum.php?f=3).

regards
Nico

jgallacher1987
06-09-2011, 10:13 AM
I have been told specifically that it is not an IYP problem, and this is where I need to post for help on this problem. If you wish to e-mail Robert, who told me to post on here about this issue e-mail him at robert@itsyourplane.com. It's definitely not an IYP issue.
Jordan

kiek
06-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi Jordan,
I know nothing of IYP, and cannot help you I'm afraid. All I can say it is definitely not an FSCONV issue ;-)
regards,
Nico Kaan