PDA

View Full Version : Newbie on the Works G-330 G-Throttle our first bus G-Throttle

dodiano
05-26-2011, 08:59 PM
This is a custom version for a costumer! We are planning on a G-THROTTLE Desktop setup with Flaps Speed brakes and Engine Starters! It has Full Detents with individual switches! Enjoy and comments are welcome!

dodiano
05-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Commnets are welcome!

davek
05-27-2011, 05:28 PM
looking good. are the handles from solid plastic, molded or multi piece? the flaps and brakes are going to be separate levels I presume?

the scarebus TQ handles are so much more pleasing to the eye than the boing (no not a typo an attempt at humour) ones

dodiano
05-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi Dave,

These are moulded pieces from an A-340 Quad and modified to look like the A-330! This particular unit won't have flaps nor speedbrakes this was requested by the owner... But we are planning on a desktop version with speedbrakes, flaps and Engine start!

Regards,

Roberto

karijno
06-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Hi Roberto... im very interested in bus throttle... i m organize an event maybe at september to show my desktop cockpit (for Sapphire). I m interested in this fantastic customer specific product... Do you can email me via PM specs and price ?
Ciao
Fabio Merlo

dodiano
06-03-2011, 09:38 PM
Completed unit!! Only missing the Engraving decals on the round part!! Enjoy!

dodiano
07-25-2011, 01:13 AM
Here are the Final Pics !! Enjoy!

Matt Olieman
07-25-2011, 07:23 AM
Looks fantastic Roberto!!!! :) :) :)

Does the reverse thrust levers work and can I assume this all controlled through USB?

Matt Olieman

dodiano
07-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Hi Matt,

Yes this is totally Plug and Play with USB has the detents and reverse Mechanism works! Each detent has a built in Switch so that you have more options regarding software and setting up detents within FS! It also has a Cut Switch that inhibits all of the switches so that you can calibrate the Throttle without activating the switches placed on the Detents!!
It is a pretty cool unit!

Regards,

Roberto

Scandinavian-A330
07-25-2011, 11:00 AM
This looks really good Roberto! Does it have all the mechanism positions as on the real 330 like TO/GA, FLX etc? Please check your PM inbox.

Cheers Tim

scorpioflyer
03-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Robert, as promised in the other thread here's my comment on this throttle quadrant.
There's a good reason why your customer requested the quadrant without a flap and spoiler lever (speedbrakes). It's like that on aircraft. Those two levers are placed a bit further back, and are not part of the quadrant at all. I just recently flew a real A310 simulator from a well known commercial simulator builder and the quadrant is equipped with spoiler and flap lever. I supposed Airbus decided that it was better with the post A310 configuration.
My opinion is that if you want to offer your customers 100% realism, maybe offer the two levers as an add on module, rather than incorporated into the unit. From what I gather from the building community, is that realism is very high in their priorities, therefore the possibilities of commercial success are higher if this unit is offered as close to reality. Also the reverse levers knobs are different on the real quadrant. I can direct you to a couple of links where this can been seen in great detail. Other than that it is a very good looking piece of hardware. Just waiting until it's available on your website. You are very skillful indeed.

Cheers
Antonio

dodiano
03-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Actually the Unit has been available for a couple of months now Have sold couple of them already if you are interested in it you can send me an email!

Regards

Roberto

scorpioflyer
03-12-2012, 03:41 PM
If I decide to embark on my project, certainly you'll be hearing from me.

Cheers and thanks
Antonio