PDA

View Full Version : GoFlight MESM with Level-D 767

houphad
05-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Hello all,

Finally last night I was able to configure and use the GoFlight MESM (Multi Engine Starter Module) and T8 module with the Level-D 767. I used FSCONV (Thanks to Nico Kaan) and registered FSUIPC v3.99 (Thanks Pete). I have FS9 running on Win 7 64bit.

I had no problems with the T8 module. Flawless.

Regarding the GF-MESM, during configuration, FSUIPC always detects the position of the switches while I rotate them around (Smashing!). However the GF-MESM selector switches for both engines are not always synchronized with the switches on the Level-D overhead. But most of the times 80% they are. I am rotating slowly also to make sure I'm not confusing the system.

My question is: Is the mis-synchronization a GoFlight, an FSUIPC, or an FSCONV issue? I'm sure many have tried the GoFlight MESM on Level-D 767 and I would like to know how it is flawlessly done.

Thanks,

Fouad

kiek
05-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Regarding the GF-MESM, during configuration, FSUIPC always detects the position of the switches while I rotate them around (Smashing!).

Hi it's not FSUIPC but FSCONV that is detecting the position of the switches.

But most of the times 80% they are.

How did you cope with the difference between the 4 position rotary switches at the Go Flight module and the 5 position rotary switches of the Level-D? Is that the reason for 80% ?? ;-)

Tip: try lekseecon in FSUIPC mode (http://www.lekseecon.nl/lekseecon.html).

Regards,
nico kaan

houphad
05-02-2011, 12:03 PM
I replied to this last night (24 hrs ago) and it was never published... This is a test to see what happens now...

Result - Well I wrote it again and cannt believe I did! Hope it gets processed. Thanks for the moderators...