PDA

View Full Version : Immersive Display Lite 2 - Soft Edge Blending

brianwilliamson
03-31-2011, 09:33 PM
Immersive Display Lite 2 - Soft Edge Blending is out and I have just briefly tried it, but I am not as yet using a curved screen.
Would be keen to know if any of the builders have tried it yet, as the price seems very good.
Regards.............Brian W.

danut58
04-05-2011, 07:01 PM
I tried to use immersive display lite2. If you need to just outside the window, it's the perfect setup friendly and easily worked. but if you have multiple monitors on which tin tools everything undock will take the form of window outside. I tried hours in sir but fail, and the CDU and the OVERHEAD for example take the form of the distorted.

danut58
04-21-2011, 04:33 AM
it work.autside window warped for 2 projection.2lcd for virtual cockpit(because i want all instrument in front panel.1 in pedestal for fmc and lo crt pop . 1 for overhead panel.

BW901
04-21-2011, 06:25 AM
Hi Brian,

Sorry I only just noticed this thread. I'm using an earlier version of the software with a 3 projector setup onto a curved screen, and I'm very happy with Immersive Display Lite.

I found installation really easy, particularly because the warp grid adjustment is done directly over the FS9/FSX image, and I can't argue with the price - it does everything I need.:D

I am just at the point of buying another PC and reorganising my visual setup away from using a TH2Go (though with 3 windows not a single stretched image) to improve performance, but that's a PC/FSX issue, and no fault of the Immersive Display software. Once I get the new PC and change to each video output driving a single projector I'll install the latest version with the edge blending.

Hope that helps!
Jon

www.g-bvob.net

Drewsta
04-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Hi Guys, I am trialling this software aswell. I think its great software and I'm currently conversing with Fly Elise NG about my setup. I believe that this software can only be used in windowed mode NOT fullscreen mode.

I'll get back to you with those confirmed results.

Drew

MSAPA
05-10-2011, 12:10 AM
I am having TERRIBLE luck with this software. I purchased it, followed the istruction,and sent them the hardware ID with my receipt number and no response. What I downloaded does not even MATCH what is showing on the screen. The trial and register buttons are not even there.

Any help with this would be GREAT!

Drewsta
05-10-2011, 02:58 AM
I am having TERRIBLE luck with this software. I purchased it, followed the istruction,and sent them the hardware ID with my receipt number and no response. What I downloaded does not even MATCH what is showing on the screen. The trial and register buttons are not even there.

Any help with this would be GREAT!

Hi MSAPA, I'm sorry to hear your having trouble with the software. I too had some trouble with the software when I first started out with the trial version. Nikola must be busy or something unfortunately because the support I recieved throughout was nothing short of outstanding. This may sound silly but have you downloaded the correct file from the website? Its a really simple piece of software to operate believe it or not , so something is not right with your download or setup. What steps have you taken so far? Did you use the trial version before you purchased?

Drew

MSAPA
05-10-2011, 03:03 AM
Hi MSAPA, I'm sorry to hear your having trouble with the software. I too had some trouble with the software when I first started out with the trial version. Nikola must be busy or something unfortunately because the support I recieved throughout was nothing short of outstanding. This may sound silly but have you downloaded the correct file from the website? Its a really simple piece of software to operate believe it or not , so something is not right with your download or setup. What steps have you taken so far? Did you use the trial version before you purchased?

Drew

Well I now understand that he is on the other side of the world!! My apologies for that.

My issues is that the "registration" button is not present. All of the buttons are not present on the opening screen. No "trial", registraton..etc..

Yes I am sure I am starting it right and have downloaded the right version. On my laptop, they are present. It's Vista. On the unit I purchased it for, it's not.. which is XP pro 32 bit (updated to sp3)

MSAPA
05-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Can anybody explain how to add programs to this..

1- Google Chrome
2- a VLC player
3- games..

ANy help is appreciated

MSAPA
05-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Can not seem to get it. I am over 8 hours at it none stop. I have noticed that when I blend it and it looks great with the test if I click on "preview" the image is not blended. So now I am attempting to BLEND while the preview is running. I am hoping that will solve the issue for me..

I will report back

MSAPA
05-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Ok.. No go with that either. At a loss!

I have loaded per the tech. Moved the files in the the program folder. Ran the first one and pointed it toward the EXE file and that started the program. I exited the program. Within the same program folder, I ran the next step which was to blend. I blended the Display lite 2. Ran the program, and it was not blended.

The program I am trying to use this with is NUVJ Arkaos. It uses directx. My Video card is nivida and is supported by Display Lite.

Any help??

OmniAtlas
06-11-2012, 02:06 AM
How well does this software work with one projector and a curve screen?