PDA

View Full Version : BU0836X problems

mach7
03-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Hello.

I currently have the Leo Bodnar BU0836X Joystick controller board.

I am having trouble with the computer recognizing more than 8 axis assignments…for example:

I have connected 4 throttles, an Aileron pot, Elevator pot, and a rudder pot to the interface.

Unfortunately when I try and calibrate the device(s) through the FSUIPC ‘rescan’ function…only 6 out of 7 will be recognized …for example;

when I select FSUIPC ‘rescan’ then move the aileron pot…it is recognized by FSUIPC, along with the remaining pots except one…not necessarily the last pot to be calibrated…in this case Throttle number 1.

If I subsequently disconnect any one of the pots form the 836X…that particular throttle 1 pot is now recognized through the ‘rescan function and can be calibrated through FSUIPC.

I have tried to connect the Bodnar board through a powered USB hub…still the same problem.

My inputs are as follows….Throttle 1 Y input, Throttle 2 Z input, Throttle 3 RX input, Throttle 4 RY input. Aileron X input, Elevator RZ input, and Rudder SLD input.

I am pretty sure I must be doing something wrong...

Any thoughts?

Leo Bodnar
03-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Unfortunately when I try and calibrate the device(s) through the FSUIPC ‘rescan’ function…only 6 out of 7 will be recognized
FSUIPC has a limit of 6 analogue axes per controller.
You can assign two axes via native FS assignment directly and then the rest 6 via FSUIPC.

mach7
03-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Thanks Leo!

-Jim