PDA

View Full Version : Please give me clear input Thanks

sidney095
03-06-2011, 09:55 PM
:?
Ok guys I am very new at this and I have specific needs.

My setup is a pc based setup. I have a Playseat evolution Pro flight seat, Saitek Pro Flight Simulator Yoke and Throttle, Saitek Rudder peadals. FSX Gold.

My computer AMD Phenom (tm) II x 4 940 processor 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, Win 7 64-bit, graphic card GTX 260, two monitors, and a printer.

I say all this because I would like to know how to maximize my system.

I would like
1) to have the cockpit display across both monitors
2) to have a printout of each flight with the following parameters +/- feet altitude changes, degrees on/off course
3) have different aircraft to fly (erj145, crj200, crj700, baron, kingair 200, cessna172

Also I would like to use other software with this system ASA IP trainer, ASA Instrument refresher, ASA On Top.

I need these trainers because I don't want any bad habits.

I TRULY THANK YOU BEFOREHAND FOR YOUR HELP:!:

AK Mongo
03-06-2011, 10:33 PM
I will try...

1. Your video card looks to be multi monitor capable. Plug a monitor into each jack...adapters may be needed. Can't help with the software side of it, because I am using a single monitor for now. Do a forum search here, I am sure you will find your answer.

2. No idea, but I assume that the fsx flight analysis tool at the end of each flight is not comprehensive enough?

3. FSX has some of these as default a/c. Others may be available by looking at your favorite online sim store. There are many that may serve your needs.

Specific enough? :)

Reid

sidney095
03-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Thank you for taking the time to respond i can't wait to work out the kinks so I can brush up on my skills.