PDA

View Full Version : Thank You For Your Donation

Matt Olieman
02-25-2011, 08:17 AM
Thank You For Your Donation

The users and I are grateful to anyone who made a donation to MyCockpit.org THANK YOU!!!!!

It's been a while since I've brought up the donation topic.

As of this writing, this year, 5 users have made a donation. :)

January; we had a total of 71,449 Unique Visitors (users). February's numbers will be higher. MyCockpit.org averages 321,500 hits a day. These numbers are amazing and continue to grow at an aproximate rate of 60% compared to each month last year.

Could you imagine if every user made a $1 donation...... Of course that is absolutely not necessary. But, my point is, lot's of users are using our site extensively and it would be very much appreciated if we got a little help to pay for the cost to maintain the server.

Thank you, again, for your donations.

Matt Olieman

Joe Cygan
02-25-2011, 10:26 AM
Matt,
Your a lucky guy for having so many wonderful members on this board. I'm grateful for everyone here.

Joe

skino
02-25-2011, 11:08 AM
This is definitely the best, most courteous and knowledgeable forum on flight simulators. Thank you Matt for your time and effort!

Matt Olieman
03-03-2011, 11:11 AM
I've not been sending personal Thank You's for your donation. I'm up to my ears with MyCockpit.org and personal items to take care of. I hope you understand.

My lack of "Thank You" emails is certainly not a indication of my lack of appreciation, on the contrary, it is extremely appreciated. Thank you.

I will keep this thread alive to inform you of our donations. I don't list names of people who've donated, that is entirely up to the donor whether they want to be known. Feel free to make any comments related to this topic.

Since I started this thread on 25 February 2010 (:

6 Users have donated. Thank you :) :) :)

Matt Olieman