PDA

View Full Version : Hay Hay

CO735
02-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Greetings from not as cold but still snowy Metrowest Boston!

Been lurking around the site for a while now, joined a week or two ago.

Been into flightsimming since the early 90's and recently getting into building a simpit. It all started with GoFlight modules but I have since progressed. I have a 737 yoke and the rudder pedals from PFC. My wife (thanks honey!) surprised me with a build it yourself kit/setup of the Capt, Ctr, and FO panels recently - I think she is trying to give me grey hair with all the soldering!

Anyways, I am off to the races with this and look forward to pestering everyone with questions and hopefully being useful at some point soon!

Aloha!

Matt

choffmann
02-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi Matt,

welcome aboard! I wish many of us here are as lucky as you, an appreciative wife who supports this time-consuming hobby. We all love pictures of the individual building progress, so we are looking forward to some news from your project and also all your questions, you´re at the right place!

Cheers
Chris

nax228
02-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Welcome Matt.
Looking forward to see your project come alive. You got the right kind of wife :D

CO735
02-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Thanks Chris and NAX!!

I've been wanting to do this for a while and I am just lucky I have the space and wife to support it!