PDA

View Full Version : BU0836X and FSUIPC problems

jongas
01-26-2011, 04:49 PM
Hi,

I have 2 BU0836X boards in my 737 overhead set up, both were programmed in via FSUIPC and were working fine.

I shut the PC down and when I fired it up the next weekend one of the cards had lost its programming in FSUIPC,

Latest version FSUIPC, FSX, Win7 etc

Can't understand this one....

ricgj
01-27-2011, 01:51 AM
Hi, I think that is a known limitation of the way FSUIPC reads joysticks. Check the FSUIPC user guide for how to assign letters to joysticks, those are not reset like the default number based ID.

Morgan
08-28-2013, 06:02 PM
Re: BU0836X and FSUIPC problems to continue ....Hi all, I hope this thread can be activated again.
I have connected the same card to my PC and in FSX I am able to se the card active and working, calibration can be done.
But when I open FSUIPC4, I can not see any activity from the card, what so ever.
No throttle, no buttons is working or activated in the program.
Is there any way to see or find out if the card communicate with FSUIPC?

Is there any users book from Leo Bodnar? I have not found any so far.
Thanks in advance from a senior flightsimmer in Sweden.

mach7
08-29-2013, 08:41 AM
I am not sure if this will help or not...but I find that when I add an addition to the BUO836X, it sometimes knocks the other assignments off line. ie: I had my throttles, flaps all set...and when i calibrated the airbrake, I had to recalibrate the rest.

The other option is this...try unplugging and plugging the card back in again after you have FSx up and running...this sometimes works as well.

I have also had instances where you fire everything up and none of the items off the Bodnar board work...but by resetting the board everything has come back to life.