PDA

View Full Version : Any idea what's happened to the Wideview site?

Suggy
01-14-2011, 05:47 AM
I want to experiment with Wideview but the site is reported as not being available - server not found (http://www.wideview.it/).

Does anybody know whether this is just a temporary glitch?

Many thanks,
Darren

a340-th
01-14-2011, 06:10 AM
I want to experiment with Wideview but the site is reported as not being available - server not found (http://www.wideview.it/).

Does anybody know whether this is just a temporary glitch?

Many thanks,
Darren

Darren,

works for me, even from China (where I am at the moment)

Cheers

skino
01-14-2011, 06:33 AM
Works for me too. Darren, from Germany

Suggy
01-14-2011, 08:03 AM
Thanks guys. I can now access it. It must have been down in the last 12 hours or so.

Thanks for replying.

Darren

Bernie
01-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Hi Darren,

No problem here. Just tried it.
PS. I should have read the last post.
Kind Regards

Bernie.

Suggy
01-15-2011, 05:38 AM
Hmmm. I managed to get to the website using my iPhone via 3G. If I try and access it on my computer using my internet connection, I get 'server not found'. Barry, who frequents thses forums, lives 10 miles away and also cannot access it (we have the same ISP). So it's obviously not a computer/router issue at our end. I'll try from work this Monday (I work in a different city at a university, so hopefully I can get connected there).

Darren

Matt Olieman
01-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Darren, it sounds like you may be blocked by their server. Perhaps try to contact them from another location and let them know your situation and what your home IP is.

Matt Olieman

Suggy
01-15-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi, Matt.

I will email my ISP to see if they can shed any light on it. I'll also contact Luciano on Monday from my place of work. The problem is is that I have a dynamic IP address.

Anyway, I managed to access the site using my iPhone and downloaded the programme to my 'phone and then I forwarded it on to my computer. Phew!

I've just installed it and having a play with it. :-)

Regards,
Darren