PDA

View Full Version : Macro address 0D70

henri
01-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Hi I've been using phidgets with real studio and decided to start with the opencockpit cards and there for need to use the SIOC. And i'm stuck with the following. To use macro I use to address 0D70, 40 lengte. How do i use the macro name. ex "ATR Overhead:eng start 2" in the SIOC file.
thanks,
henri :?:

Peter Dowson
01-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi I've been using phidgets with real studio and decided to start with the opencockpit cards and there for need to use the SIOC. And i'm stuck with the following. To use macro I use to address 0D70, 40 lengte. How do i use the macro name. ex "ATR Overhead:eng start 2" in the SIOC file.
If the SIOC programming facilities don't let you send strings, then the best answer would probably be to use the "virtual button" facilities instead. Get SIOC to set, clear or toggle a bit in the virtual buttons offsets (you can have up to 288 distinct buttons) -- offsets 3340 - 3363, 36 bytes of 8 bits easch = 288 buttons.

Then you assign the button in FSUIPC to excecute the macro.

You can use this technique for most things -- it makes it a little easier to be flexible, and allows you to more easily take advantage of FSUIPC's aircraft- or profile-specific assignments for variations between aircraft types.

Regards
Pete

henri
01-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi Pete thanks for our replay. After i placed the question I thought about the offset 3340, and i'm already using them.
Thnx. henri

ps: your work is great and thank you for all that