PDA

View Full Version : Hello from michigan

grumman goose
12-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Hi all,
I'm new to this site and am very happy to introduce myself! I am a fellow sim builder. I used to have a thrustmaster f-16 vipor-pit simulator several years ago and long since have been building a Grumman Goose flight deck sim. I'm not too far off from having it up and fully functioning. My current needs for the sim is 2 to 3 projectors and a matrox triple head 2 go system to run 3 projectors. I have a few pics of my progress from start to present. Any questions or advice will be appreciated! Thanks,

Matt Olieman
12-22-2010, 04:51 PM
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you join us. Seems your well on your way.

Lot's of fellow builders here to help if your stuck and have a question.

Matt Olieman

Joe Cygan
12-22-2010, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing more of your project.

Joe

AK Mongo
12-22-2010, 08:55 PM
Great choice for an aircaft. I love the Grumman Goose, and would love to build one, and may for my second project.

Look forward to more details!

Reid

grumman goose
12-22-2010, 10:47 PM
458145824583Here are a couple more pics from the other day.

skino
12-23-2010, 04:07 AM
Great! I am building a (verry old) "Goose" too. http://sofapilot.so.ohost.de/index.htm

Only German, sorry ;-) .
Really looking forward to more news and pictures. Bigger pictures please!

grumman goose
12-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi Skino,
Thankyou for your reply! I will put better pics up next time. Do you have any pics of your goose? I would like to see them. I watched the video's on your web page. I like your web page. What part of Germany are you located?
Good day.

Great! I am building a (verry old) "Goose" too. http://sofapilot.so.ohost.de/index.htm

Only German, sorry ;-) .
Really looking forward to more news and pictures. Bigger pictures please!

skino
12-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately, my project is still in progress. In between times I have quickly built a Bell Jetranger cockpit. ;-)
The Goose is in an extra room in my house. I have the first renovated. Besides, I try to create real instruments. Did not monitor for these aircraft take.

I live near a small mountain range called "Harz". Ca. 80 miles south of Berlin. The heart of Germany:p