PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays to all!!!!

Matt Olieman
12-19-2010, 09:22 AM
It's that time of year where many of us throughout the world will celebrate the Holidays.

It's a time to share our precious moments with our families and friends.

To celebrate the joys of friendship and the warmth of the season!

I wish everyone good health and a happy new year.

Matt Olieman

JWS
12-19-2010, 09:32 AM
I'd like to add my best wishes to all our members, Merry Christmas and and a Happy New Year. I hope you can look back at a fruitful year, both in your personal lives and in our hobby. Many happy landings in 2011.

JWS

Joe Cygan
12-19-2010, 11:35 AM
Yes, happy Holiday and New Year to all. I certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year.

Joe

iwik
12-19-2010, 01:24 PM
Same here, hope you all have Happy Xmas and a safe holiday break and 2011 brings you happiness.
Les

Jordan Farmer
12-19-2010, 03:13 PM
I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a very prosperous new year! Just remember, no matter how hard life may be, this time of year is time to be thankful for all you have, and I would just like to give my thanks to everyone in this great community for making it what it is. I do enjoy myself, and look forward to next year, and seeing everyone's projects coming along,hopefully along with my own!

Many happy returns,

Jordan

Wendy
12-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and lots of sim pleasure in 2011.

Greetings from Belgium covered with lots of snow.

Regards, Wendy

Hessel Oosten
12-19-2010, 04:09 PM
Hi Matt and All Friends here,

In general all the best wishes to everybody, happyness and good health (! above all !).

But .... to be more specific ....:-).

Higher framerates
Fewer blue screens
Disappearing network problems
More A.I. traffic
More friendly controllers
Better understanding FSUIPC/SIOC
Decreasing parts prices
Better backlighting

And above all.......

A real "collimated view".. on the new year, focussed.. on cockpit-building till infinity ....:-).

Hessel

Nick1150
12-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi to all,

I would like to wish to all the very best for the year to come.

Fisrt of all good health and luck to everyone... and dont forget, keep up inspiring and motivating us with home cockpit pictures and videos !!!

Happy new year MC.org :D

Ronson2k9
12-19-2010, 06:38 PM
I also want to send out my holiday best wishes to everyone. Hope Santa deliveries go through without delay.. hehe

Here is a little something I aways love to here at Christmas and perhaps the only Christmas song with a Flying theme to it..

The Royal Guardsman - Snoopy vs Red Baron (Snoopy Christmas) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlf---13Q0g)

Best wishes to all for a Merry Christmas and a Simfull new year...
Ron

Geremy Britton
12-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year from me. Hope simsanta brings everything you hoped for and i agree with Hessel on his comment!
Thanks for a great year...

Here's to 2011

hark40
12-20-2010, 07:53 AM
Hi to everybody,

In this Christmas I hope all your flight dreams come true.

Look very well for 2011 the Hessel's petition!

Also Happyness!

No Longer Active
12-20-2010, 08:15 AM
Happy Xmas to everyone of our members, staff, vendors and to all those that have supported us and made MC what it is today!

Happy flying folks and happy new year!

Alex