PDA

View Full Version : Opencockpits Efis controler amd pmdg 737

Maxpower
12-16-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi Guys I am having a problem with an opencocpits efis controler with the pmdg 737. I have all switches working apart from the Vor/Map expand. I have remaped all the asignments as in the opencockpits manual. The problem i am having is I can not enter the number 0. I have tryed with the letter o but it needs to be the number 0. I think the asignment is ctrl+Shift+0 Has anybody come up against this problem. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Maxpower

Maxpower
12-27-2010, 02:03 PM
Found the answer, It was a computer keyboard problem just google ctrl+shift+0 it is a very easy fix. Its just a matter of changing some settings in windows control panel
Hi Guys I am having a problem with an opencocpits efis controler with the pmdg 737. I have all switches working apart from the Vor/Map expand. I have remaped all the asignments as in the opencockpits manual. The problem i am having is I can not enter the number 0. I have tryed with the letter o but it needs to be the number 0. I think the asignment is ctrl+Shift+0 Has anybody come up against this problem. Any help would be great.

Thanks
Maxpower