PDA

View Full Version : simkits items for sale on ebay---very rare in the US!

AK Mongo
12-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Just found these, and don't need any of them, but thought someone else may:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Simkits-C172-Airspeed-Indicator-Gauge-Simulator-FSX-/290509510296?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a3b75698#ht_500wt_949

This gauge is the non usb version, and very bare bones, but the bidding is low.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Simkits-TRC472-USB-Switches-Board-/140487736860?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b5b8be1c#ht_1376wt_932
This is the GA USb switches for the electrical panel.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Simkits-USB-Key-Lock-Starter-Switch-Flight-Sim-/140487927172?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b5bba584#ht_691wt_932
And the 5 position key switch.

Simkits items never come up for sale in the US on Ebay, so this is a pretty rare opportunity.

Reid

kermit
12-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Hi, won both of the Simkits usb Switches and engineswitch, :-D:-D:-D:-D
thanks for pointing them out, now I`m looking for the radio s
greetz

AK Mongo
12-30-2010, 02:54 AM
Good for you! Let me know if you run across any USB instruments please, and we will call it even!

kermit
05-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Hi, won both of the Simkits usb Switches and engineswitch, :-D:-D:-D:-D
thanks for pointing them out, now I`m looking for the radio s
greetz
I`m counting the days,
My quest for the Simkits radio stack is nearly over.
Within 3 weeks I will be the proud owner of a real simkits radiostack.
Then I completed my simkits C172 skyhawk Mip,only a few bits and bobs.
greetz

AK Mongo
05-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Kermit,

Are you interested in an rsc, audio panel and nav/com?

I have them, and am open to offers. Also I have a ccu available now.

Reid

Efe Cem Elci
05-18-2012, 01:18 AM
kermit is gonna give me a heart attack posting in old messages with eye catching titles like this.

I actually went through the whole "click link - no such item - search ebay for simkits - come back to forum - check date" process before realising it had been almost 2 years since the original post.

kermit
05-18-2012, 04:48 AM
Hi Efe,
I'm sorry I didnt realise that it has been 2 years already,
Time really fly 's :).
Are you looking for something ?
Reid thanks for the offer,
But I'm already closed the deal for a complete set,
I'm just waiting on the seller to come home from his vacation .
But if the deal doesnt come s thru for some reason I will contact you
Greetz

Efe Cem Elci
05-18-2012, 09:53 AM
No need to apologize. I should've checked that at first glance. I'm always looking for something :) currently I have ordered a real Vacuum gauge to try and reverse engineer because that is the only small gauge that is missing. I also need an ADF gauge. Of course the radio stack would be great, I also got an offer so I'm wondering if it's the same person :) PM me if you don't want to write the name here... sweet deal if so, just strapped for cash at the moment so I couldn't say yes. Apart from that just bits and ends: mixture lever, glare shield (found one for $35 on eBay needing some TLC but they guy asked for $200 shipping, will try to source or manufacture locally), pen mic, trim wheel/fuel selector panel (again, will try to manufacture locally...perhaps my fiberglass guy will help), hobbs meter, and the list goes on.

kermit
05-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi,
I sorry have to protect my source :),
Will reveal his name when the stack is hanging and running in my cockpit

Maybe Reid wants to sell it at a reasonable price
Greetz

Efe Cem Elci
05-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Actually I wasn't asking it with the purpose of intervening in the sale. As I mentioned earlier, I couldn't get it right now if they offered it at half price. I was just wondering if it's the same person, in which case when I did have the resources to buy it I would need to find a new source. No worries, I'll get it right from the horses mouth...

kermit
06-02-2012, 04:03 AM
Hi Efe,
Nw that I have them in my hands I can reviel his name,
It was Mr Winkelman living in the Netherlands.
Its very nice addon for my cessna ,now I start looking for some bits and bobs to complete the set up,when I installed my radios ,
I'm take some pictures
Greetz