PDA

View Full Version : SimVideos

Lambis777
12-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Hello

Maybe is a stupid question , but i want to ask, what happen all the sim videos of the sim-builders?

Lambis
Greece

Matt Olieman
12-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi Lambis, Are you referring to MyCockpitVideos.com? If so, it died, do to lack of participation. Besides, we integrate very well with YouTube :) Why hog up our disk space, right?

Matt Olieman

Lambis777
12-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Thanks Matt.

Exist any specific channel at the youtube?

Lambis

Matt Olieman
12-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Lambis, sorry for not making myself clear :oops: I just meant builders started posting their videos at YouTube rather than here. You can link any video from YouTube in a post. There is a video icon in the "post" editor next to the "insert image" button, looks like a film strip.

Matt Olieman

makoy
12-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Lambis,
Can you put your sim video to youtube what you had in here,
that is really great and wayting to see it again.

Marco

Lambis777
12-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Matt thanks for the infos.
But the best is to we have a specific channel *My Cockpit* for the videos of the members.
----
Marco i have it in my mind and a new video and a new web page.
But i have to flight 2 months because my main computer of the sim is damaged.
And is very difficult to get new, becuase i am out of money , me and all the Greek people.
The stupid goverment they solen ours money every day.
I wish the things to change soon, becuase we don`t know how much more to hold on in our feet.
Sorry for my bad English.

Lambis

Matt Olieman
12-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Lambis: Good idea, I'll look into that. :)

Thanks, Matt Olieman

lenne
12-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Thats sounds great!I was about to suggest the same thing...

Joe Cygan
12-12-2010, 10:00 AM
I agree. Starting a "mycockpit" channel on youtube is very easy. Your videos are limited to ten minutes, but that should not present too many limitations. If a video on you-tube receives more than ten-thousand hits, you can qualify for "partnership" rating and have unlimited video lengths.

Joe