PDA

View Full Version : poldragonet Overhead

Lukewheatley
11-16-2010, 04:35 PM
After many weeks searching the net for overheads i finally decided the poldragnet overhead was fine for what i wanted, i received my overhead a couple of weeks ago i was very impressed with he quality and finish of the product, the product was damaged by the transport on the side but nothing to worry about, i was though unfortunately missing the indicators i have e-mailed poldragnet about the broken side and the missing indicators, i have received an email back say they will send a new side for the overhead but keep ignoring the fact i ask for the missing indicators after repeated emails.

has any body else had these problems? i have good and bad reviews poldragnet mainly about customer service so am i panic-in over nothing
cheers
Luke Wheatley

Geremy Britton
11-16-2010, 04:50 PM
As far as i know unless you buy the full unit you dont get the indicators/annunciators.
Could you give me the link of what you bought, if it was the panel version i don't think they're included.

Lukewheatley
11-16-2010, 05:24 PM
hi sorry, i purchased the overhead kit

DIY KIT of Main Overhead panel

Kit for assembling Main Overhead module

What is included:

•Laser Engraved Panel (back lighting possibility)
•All switches, buttons, encoders
•knobs,
•annunciators,
•LEDs,
•mounting case
•switch guards (safety caps)
•analog gauger imitation - mounting holes compatible with Flight Illusion product line
What is not included:

•Electronic (You can use any kind of electronic)
link to the web page listed below
http://www.symul.tatuin.com.pl/strona/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=48&category_id=9&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=56

cheers agin

Luke Wheatley

Lukewheatley
11-18-2010, 07:10 PM
sorry its a kit product as listed below
DIY KIT of Main Overhead panel

Kit for assembling Main Overhead module

What is included:

•Laser Engraved Panel (backlighting possibility)
•All switches, buttons, encoders
•knobs,
•annunicators,
•leds,
•mounting case
•switch guards (safety caps)
•analog gauge imitation - mounting holes compatible with Flight Illusion product line

probe
11-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Did you receive any response ?
I would like to know because i am going to buy some kits from them and want to know if there is any risk in paying up front and perhaps not ever receive the goods.
Regards

Lukewheatley
11-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Hi, no I have not received any new back from poldragoneti will give it a few more day then I will to just buy some from open cockpits it's really disappointing as the overall product is excellent and I want to order a lot more stuff from them

Cheers

Luke Wheatley