PDA

View Full Version : Engravity FMS/CDU for sale in Newzealand.

Drewsta
11-11-2010, 02:22 AM
Hi guys, thought you might like to know that a Engravity 747 CDU/FMS is for sale at the listing below. Its not ebay but a trading post site from Newzealand. Seems legit.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/PC-games/Simulation/auction-330114350.htm

Drewsta

c3pilot
11-13-2010, 04:03 PM
I saw this for awhile now but being from Canada it's impossible for me to message this person. Are you a member on that site?

Drewsta
11-14-2010, 06:11 AM
I saw this for awhile now but being from Canada it's impossible for me to message this person. Are you a member on that site?

No sorry mate, I just found out the silly site wants you to credit an account with 10 dollars to prove who you are before you can respond to the person. How crazy is that! The seller should realise that and place it on ebay or something.

c3pilot
11-14-2010, 09:53 PM
No sorry mate, I just found out the silly site wants you to credit an account with 10 dollars to prove who you are before you can respond to the person. How crazy is that! The seller should realise that and place it on ebay or something.

Exactly the same situation I ran into. A quick google search showed the seller's been trying to move this since at least May on this site.