PDA

View Full Version : 1140 GMT - 737 Cockpit cam now online for a short flight

richard hutchinson
11-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Come along and have a look folks if you have time

Find the cam at www.boeingsimulator.co.uk

use the link on the right hand side of the page to access the cockpit camera!

Rgds
Richard

HD cam to be added soon will full sound. Working on it. :0)

richard hutchinson
11-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Hi Folks

Cockpit cam online now - EGKK-EIDW

go to www.boeingsimulator.co.uk and click on the cockpit camera link on the right hand side

would appreciate any comments from you, quality, etc

email me at rh@dsl.pipex.com

richard hutchinson
11-07-2010, 05:09 PM
It works!!!!! :)

Matt Olieman

Hello Matt

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Still working on improving quality, definition and getting sound operational. Plus we are going to add a chat room to the site so people can comment live. Takes a little time to get it right, but getting better at it all the time as it's new ground to me. Looking to up the bandwidth a little which should get get better definition, plus we will be changing to a high def camera and hopefully multi-screens that the viewer can select to see.

Regards
Richard

richard hutchinson
11-08-2010, 10:13 AM
One word of caution before you go spending .... The analogue Th2Go does NOT support wide screens, only the digital TH2Go does this. Thought you should know before you buy!

Rgds
Richard

Hello All,

I posted this under video interface....not sure if it goes here or not..however...

I just saw a youtube video where 3 NEC ultra slim bezel 46 inch monitors were used. I was under the assumption that TH2go would not support a monitor over 22 inches....(maybe I am confused between resolution and monitor size (?)).

Can anyone clarify? I would love to use monitors bigger than 22 or 24 inches if th2go is compatible.

Thank you.

-Jim

richard hutchinson
11-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi Folks

My 737 cockpit camera is now online for a 1 hr flight from Gatwick to Dublin

If you wanna look in go to my web site and click on the cockpit camera link on the right hand side of the home page

www.boeingsimulator.co.uk

Maybe see you there.

Rgds
Richard

Comments, suggestions can be sent to my mail at rh@dsl.pipex.com

Increased bandwidth, quality, chatroom and sound to be added shortly.

Matt Olieman
11-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Will be checking you out. :) :) :)

BTW, moved all your posts regarding your flight into one thread. Rather then starting a new thread each time you can make your announcements here. Others will see your announcements as new posts.

Happy Flying :)
Matt Olieman

richard hutchinson
11-14-2010, 12:51 PM
A short flight of about an hour EGKK-EIDW

Stop by the new web site and log on to the Live camera. It now has it's won link on the top of the main home page.

Running FSX, Active Sky, FSXpand and Electronic Flight Bag.

You can always drop me a mail at rh@dsl.pipex.com to make comments.

Will be looking out for you :-)

Regards
Richard

www.boeingsimulator.co.uk