PDA

View Full Version : Web cam now installed

richard hutchinson
11-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi Folks

Following a major refit, we have now installed a web cam that looks straight into the cockpit when we are flying so you will be able to look in. The simulator is in use most evenings 1900 - 2200 ish UK time. There should be an "Offline" banner when we are not operating. ou may even see some maintenance and enhancements being installed :-)

We have had teething problems with the system so bear with us. We are sorting it. Do keep dropping by.

You can access it from my web site at www.boeingsimulator.co.uk

The link to the cam is on the main page, right-hand side.

Best regards
Richard

BAW243

JWS
11-04-2010, 03:56 PM
At this moment still some hick ups.

JWS

Matt Olieman
11-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Will be watching you..... :) When it's on... :)

Matt Olieman

richard hutchinson
11-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Hi Folks

yes, we have a glitch, but hoping to resolve this shortly.

Rgds
Richard

richard hutchinson
11-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Should be resolved either this evening or Sunday when I am back from lelystad.

No Longer Active
11-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Hello Richard, cant wait to see the cam up and running!

I know this is off topic, but can I ask what is displayed on the touch panel on your pedestal, looks like a list of way points or someting, does this display radio's etc?

Cheers, Alex

richard hutchinson
11-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Hello Richard, cant wait to see the cam up and running!

I know this is off topic, but can I ask what is displayed on the touch panel on your pedestal, looks like a list of way points or someting, does this display radio's etc?

Cheers, Alex

Hi Alex

The touch screen displays "Electronic Flight Bag" software, so displays ground/taxi plans, once airborne switches to flight plan/map view and onl landing reverts to taxi/ground plan. If you input taxi instructions it shows you where to go. Also accepts SIDS/STARS.

Great software

Hoping to get the cam live this evening (UK time).

Regards
Richard

No Longer Active
11-05-2010, 08:34 AM
I like it!

Too advanced for me, put it sure looks good, your sim is taking really good shape now!

Congrats on the excellent progress, cant wait to see more!

Thank you!

Alex