PDA

View Full Version : Triplehead2go setup windows 7

pvjen1
10-12-2010, 01:54 AM
hi,
I bought a used th2go, updated the firmwire in the unit so that it has the current version of software. also bought 3 x hdmi asus 23.6" screens.

I have connected everything and everything words except I cannot get the max 5080x1020 resolution. I own a nvidia GTX480 card and have purchased DVI-D cables to connect all pins.

Any help on this topic would be appreciated greatly! It seems to recognise and have ticked the max screen resolution but will not choose the fact that it is widecreen. I basically do a quick setup and choose the 1680x1020 x 3 but when it restarts it couldn't do the max resolution.

Cheers
Philip

grumman goose
02-13-2011, 07:59 PM
I have a triple head to go analog running windows 7 64 bit, I had to get updated firmware as you too had explained. I found that after I had uninstalled the matrox and re-installed it than it worked for me! Although my max resolution is only 3040x1020

Emesis
02-14-2011, 01:47 AM
If you go here and do some research http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/ it might give you the info you need. As in my case I discovered to get max resolution, my monitors needed to run at 57hz. So selection of monitors is critical to utilize full resolution wih the TH2GO.

Cheers