PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS bug tracking

jeehell
08-29-2010, 04:19 PM
Hello,

Thanks to Chris "Kikigey89" who set it up on his web server, we now have a bug tracking application! see here to register (http://www.christophpaulus.com/bugreport_jeehell)

So if you use quite frequently my A320 software and want to report bugs it is the place to go ;)

You can of course continue to post on the forums or even e-mail me, for any issue concerning the A320 soft!

Cheers,

JeeHell

SSO
03-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Hi JeeHell,

As a new user, just to be clear. Do you still want us to use the bug tracker mentioned above, or - as I see in the forum have potential bugs there in forum threads?

Thanks for a great product.

/Stephen

jeehell
03-12-2014, 04:44 AM
Hello

The tracker is still alive. You can report bugs the way you prefer...

Regards,
JL

brianwilliamson
07-12-2014, 02:49 AM
JL, just a brief query on the latest upgrade. I am not able to get the OVHD with Interfacetit to connect. Basically it is working but if I press buttons on my OVHD they do not work, but they show up as working on the IITcreator.
Will do a re-install to an earlier one tomorrow just to check where the problem is and will report back if I find out where the trouble is.

Cheers...............Brian W.

brianwilliamson
07-12-2014, 03:15 AM
sorry, put this in the wrong thread ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!

Brian W.

PS. that is what happens when you spend all day in the Sim !!!

jeehell
07-12-2014, 03:51 AM
Hi Brian

Just one note: you cannot have IITcreator running at the same time as the FMGS soft as only one application can have control over the hardware.

Regards
Jean Luc

brianwilliamson
07-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Not sure what caused the problem, as I went back to 34.1 installer and it would still not connect the buttons on the OVHD. So started pulling, probing etc., and decided that on the 2nd computer where the OVHD and all the other devices are installed, that I would, for the sake of clarity, clean out all the old files from Project Magenta.

Now I do not know if this is a sign of the problems sustained from using Project Magenta for all these years, but after I permanently deleted them, everything was working just great again with A320FMGS............................!!

Stranger things happen some times..............................Brian W.

masterp
08-28-2015, 02:54 AM
deleted----

richard.long
06-20-2017, 10:35 AM
[OVHD] CARGO SMOKE ANN LT problem.
B47.4.1
Skalarki hardware.

'DISCH' does not illuminate on the pushbuttons during neither ANN LT TEST nor CARGO SMOKE TEST CYCLE.
'SMOKE' does illuminate.

No issues with hardware during Skalarki Profiler IO TEST.

jeehell
04-30-2018, 12:40 PM
The bug tracking tool was updated, it is looking slightly different but all content has been transferred.
Thanks again Chris from DALPI / https://www.facebook.com/ProjectA330 for hosting it !

Mouseviator
11-26-2019, 06:03 AM
Hi, just wanted to ask who I can contact regarding the bug tracking system. Tried to register there, but never received the activation email. It was like half year ago. The issue I wanted to check at that time was sorted out, but sometimes new appears and I would like to be able to check whether they are reported or not or what their status is. I might use another email, but I do not want to fill the system with dead accounts. Thanks.