PDA

View Full Version : GF-T8 and P8 modules with PMDG 737

fvefa
08-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Is it possible to use Goflight T8 and P8 modules with PMDG 737's Overhead panel. Some buttons like APU Start, Lights, Engine Starts etc. Can I assign these buttons through FSUIPC or GFConfig software ?

Ferdi Vefa
www.flye10.com

mounty
08-23-2010, 10:27 PM
You can use them with PMDG in FS9. You can assign buttons or switches using FSUIPC's 737 program.

Rob

fvefa
10-03-2010, 11:04 AM
I got my GF-T8 and programmed the switches with FSUIPC. Everything works fine but the LED's wont work. They only work if i use GoFlights config software. Which doesnt have commands for PMDG. Is there any soultion?

Peter Dowson
10-03-2010, 07:51 PM
I got my GF-T8 and programmed the switches with FSUIPC. Everything works fine but the LED's wont work. They only work if i use GoFlights config software. Which doesnt have commands for PMDG. Is there any soultion?
FSUIPC itself doesn't handle displays, not even just LEDs, but long ago I did provide a program called "GFDisplay" for GoFlight display programming. This was superseded in the last year or so by the Lua plug-in facilities which sports a library called "GFD" for "Go-Flight Displays".

Either can be used.

GFDisplay is an INI-file driven program, with rather arcane paarmeters to defined how to deal with LEDs and digital displays, whilst the Lua plug-in is a fully-fledged programming system akin to Basic, but in this case mostly just consisting of lines calling Library functions.

Regards
Pete