PDA

View Full Version : My pit

JimmyGerrard
08-08-2010, 05:52 AM
Hi guys, this isn't a 'please buy' but I know Alex sometimes posts ebay links up and just wanted to tell you that I am selling my sim on there. I don't really expect anyone to want the frame because that's part of the fun but the components might be worth a look if anyone is interested, will be a very good starting place for somebody.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140437314874&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Cheers.

No Longer Active
08-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Hi Jimmy, I see your ebay advert yesterday night, and thought 'Ive seen that pit somewhere' realising the ebay name is you.

It's fine to keep your link in here, good luck with the sale, can I ask why your selling 'upgrading' or PPL?

(May I suggest you ad your pit to the mycockpit classifieds....lot's of 'niche' exposure as compared to ebay!)....

Drop me a PM, ain't spoke in ages mate!

JimmyGerrard
08-08-2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks buddy. Unfortunately I moved out of my old house and just don't have the room anymore so I'd prefer it if it went to a good home rather than going in to storage. As I say I don't necessarily expect the sim itself to be taken but there are a lot of components coming with it and the PC is pre-installed with a lot of add-ons and stuff which might suit somebody, so let's hope!

No Longer Active
08-08-2010, 08:23 AM
That's fair enough, I think it was around this time you were planning on building it!

If you ever need a smaller pit designed, let me know!

Cheers, Alex