PDA

View Full Version : 727 Stuff for you 727 Buffs

737NUT
07-15-2010, 06:26 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150468103719&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

blueskydriver
07-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Rob

Is this stuff yours? If you're going to a B737, I have a Metal MIP and EFIS mounting bracket from FDS, as well as two Metal supports that the Glareshield mounts onto, and which would mount to the top of the MIP. Either FDS or home made version would work... We could do a little trading?

If you want too, telephone me, but I must PM you my new phone number, but please keep it private for me. Telemarketers use to call me day and night....

John
In Wisconsin.

737NUT
07-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Hey John,
You need to let me know asap if you want to work a deal so i can end the ebay auctions before i get bids.
Thanks
Rob

Rob

Is this stuff yours? If you're going to a B737, I have a Metal MIP and EFIS mounting bracket from FDS, as well as two Metal supports that the Glareshield mounts onto, and which would mount to the top of the MIP. Either FDS or home made version would work... We could do a little trading?

If you want too, telephone me, but I must PM you my new phone number, but please keep it private for me. Telemarketers use to call me day and night....

John
In Wisconsin.