PDA

View Full Version : My new TQ from Revolution Simproducts arrived

Delphi
07-11-2010, 02:38 PM
After waiting longer than expected my TQ arrived from Revolution Simproducts last week. Well, their have been transportation issues, the carrier probably did not handle the TQ with care. With the help of the Revolution Simproducts folks the TQ was set up in 2 remote session via Skype and Teamviewer. This worked very well and the basic set-up was finished yesterday. Some issues are open, but hoppfully will be solved soon.

Today I did my first flight with the new TQ. It was absolutly impressive. The flight was very smooth and the the software controls the thrust levers very smoothly. I owned an other TQ for more than 2 years, so I can compare. With my old TQ the thurst levers behaved always very jittery and the trimm wheels made a lot of noise while turning. With the new TQ everything is running smooth and almost silently.

It was absolutely worth to wait for the delivery. Great product, good service, very good personal interaction.

My set-up:
B737-800W
Project Magenta GC and PM Systems
Ruediger

nax228
07-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Nice nice. Mine is expected delivered during week 30. can't wait to take it in hands...

Sean Nixon
07-12-2010, 05:04 AM
Very nice. I'm looking forward to seeing the latest version at Lelystad.

zeineddine
12-18-2010, 12:54 AM
I received my motorized Proline TQ from Revolution Simproducts a few days ago after 6 weeks delay from when I was promised to have it. No documentation, no warranty information, nothing ... just the device in a box. I tried setting it up, no luck so far. I downloaded whatever I can find on their website but nothing available for my setup. I don't have PM or PMDG, I have full registered FSUIPC. I Sent email to Revolution yesterday and hoping to hear from someone any day soon. I'll try Skype. This is disappointing actually after all this wait.

Delphi
12-18-2010, 03:48 AM
Well, I also have open some open issues with them, but no response for weeks. Very disappointing....

Ruediger

JWS
12-18-2010, 07:24 AM
Hey guys,

It has been a busy time for them (well it's almost Christmas, so it's busy for everyone). Besides that, some personal things with one of the staff members has made Eren a bit short handed at the moment. Which is not very helpful just as he is now handling a major order for a full cockpit set-up.

Anyway, he will mail you (or has already done so). When you're looking for documentation, warranty information etc. just visit the website. For installation questions contact Oral. He is doing all that sort of things.

JWS

zeineddine
12-18-2010, 07:30 AM
Incidentally, just this minute, Oral just contacted me after Eren sent me an email. This is very quick response time and excellent service I think. Oral is ready to help me out and I'm already happy even before my issue is resolved. This is very good quality customer support. I'm sure we'll figure it out. Thanks.

JWS
12-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Good. Well if you have followed the news, here in Europe we have had quite a bit of snow the past days and so (also in Paris). I understand that Eren even has not been able to visit his shop for a couple of days. Air traffic has almost come to a halt. That's global warming for you ;-).

JWS

nax228
12-19-2010, 08:37 AM
Since you're an insider JWS, do you have any news on the new script? Mine is totally buggy and Oral is working on a new one i've been told...

JWS
12-19-2010, 09:27 AM
Since you're an insider JWS, do you have any news on the new script? Mine is totally buggy and Oral is working on a new one i've been told...

Well it's not official yet, but word has it that the new script is almost ready. There has to be done some implementing of N1 control and then Oral and a few of our testers we'll have a go at it.

Regards,
JWS

Nick1150
12-20-2010, 04:17 AM
That's great news :)

I hope the new script is ready in one month that I will receive mine :green

zeineddine
12-20-2010, 04:50 AM
Update: Last night Oral signed on to my system just as we had planned it to be the most suiotable date and time for both of us (mostly best convenient date and time for me). We coordinated over Skype and tested the setup, modified the scripts ...etc. This is first rate top quality support. Much appreciated. Oral is a pleasure to work with as well. We still have to do more stuff, but I'm a happy customer .....

nax228
12-20-2010, 06:56 AM
I wish it was ready 6 months ago....

JWS
12-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Yes, I know the feeling. But it's worth waiting for. Be advised that they don't have lots of TQ's ready in stock.

Regards,

JWS

ian@737ng.co.uk
12-23-2010, 01:36 AM
Oral is a pleasure to work with as well.

i totally agree with that :o
merry christmas everybody
rgds ... ian

vybhav
12-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Well I should share my experience too Oral has been helpful and accommodative, considering my timezone too. Of course Eren too.

Thanks Guys