PDA

View Full Version : TH2GO

phil.
06-29-2010, 09:44 AM
i have FSX as setup and the TH2GO, analog version and 3 flat TV screens. When i want to undock an outside view, i drag it to the other TV and scale it (for example forward left), i do this also to the other TV screen (forward right).
Then i save this situation and shut down FSX. Now when starting fsx back up the images are on the correct screens but i have to rescale the 2 screens, forward left and right. Is this normal, and what can i do about is.
i have the wideview= true.
Phil.

Kennair
07-01-2010, 07:12 AM
Hi Phil, you've just discovered the FSX multipanel bug. Unlike FS9, FSX doesn't accurately remember your window sizing and placement on multi panels. You will likely need to rescale and adjust each time you start up. Once done you can load other aircraft in your current session without re-adjusting , but once closed down, the next startup will require adjustment.

Cheers,

Ken.

twisted8
07-01-2010, 08:48 AM
try this, it works pretty good. Is a small software that saves your views. You have to undock the views first in windowed mode then call panel resotre.exe and then you can go back to full screen. Still a pain but better than redoing it all

http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=63144