PDA

View Full Version : 737 Rudder Pedals

ian@737ng.co.uk
06-24-2010, 09:23 AM
g'day chaps.......
been out of the game far too long with some other things, but now back at it with a vengence :o
while keeping my head down, i took delivery of the new rudder pedals from Eren at Revolution
Simproducts. i am absolutely 'blown away' with them. so much so, i had to post these shots of
them.
very robust construction, all major internal components are metal and real 'Plug & Play' into
the bargain via one of Leo's cards. more pics and info on my site at www.737ng.co.uk/help.htm
if you're going to Lelystad, check these out.
have a great day ....
regards from wales..... ian

abrinson
07-06-2010, 05:24 PM
WOW, those are AMAZING :shock: Very well made. I just have one question for you Ian, how come the PFD and ND are reversed? Just wondering. Sorry if I sound rude, or anything like that. I love you pit. It looks great.

Thanks
Alex

Jan737
07-07-2010, 05:37 AM
Hi Ian,

Great pictures!!
Are you able to make some pictures of the internal parts?

Best regards

Jan Geurtsen

Visiting Wales in a couple of weeks!!

ian@737ng.co.uk
07-07-2010, 06:02 AM
hi jan......
sorry, i've built them in now. but, i an going to Paris 15th July to pick up a second kit.
will post some build photo's then. never thought to take build photo's this time
because i just wanted them in and running :o
have a great day.......
regards ... ian

Jan737
07-07-2010, 06:15 AM
hi jan......
sorry, i've built them in now. but, i an going to Paris 15th July to pick up a second kit.
will post some build photo's then. never thought to take build photo's this time
because i just wanted them in and running :o
have a great day.......
regards ... ian

That will be great!!

Jan

Sean Nixon
07-07-2010, 08:14 AM
hi jan...... but, i am going to Paris 15th July to pick up a second kit.

Have you won the pools???

ian@737ng.co.uk
07-07-2010, 12:36 PM
no, no, no, ...... just sold off everything i had 'surplus to requirements' and i ended up having enough for the second kit (almost).
just have to starve the bride and the dog next week because a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :o

ian.

Clive
07-07-2010, 04:39 PM
They look terrific I must come and see them in action soon!