PDA

View Full Version : FSPS - Multicore Envirolment

AchillesP
06-14-2010, 03:50 AM
Have you ever thought why even the most expensive CPU hardware sometimes is not so fast?

Well, this is happening because a lot of software’s are running only in one core of your expensive CPU. So, if you are running a lot of them together, then all of this software runs at first core and the rest of your cores are inactive. That means you can not get the power that you paid for.

There exactly, FSPS – MultiCore Environment comes. An application written especially for these situations comes to cover the gap and increase your CPU power to the normal that you have paid for.

What is actually do, is to set the affinity mask for each application and store it. So, if you have an expensive 2 or 4 or 6 physical core CPU, then you can customize each application to run to a specific core or core’s thru the profiles.
For example you can set FS9 to run to core number 2 and ActiveSky at core number 1. That means FS9 will be the only one running at this core and the benefit will be FS9 to get all the power without any other application to bother it.

You can create up to 10 profiles for any kind of .exe file you want.

MultiCore Environment – by Flight Simulator Platform Solutions – is, in other words, an application that expands your PC power to another level.

Customer Reviews
lars nielsen, 06/07/2010
well i recomend this for FSX as it works grate you can se it dosent take as long time to load and all that also my frames are better then before.

George Gkolas, 06/08/2010
First time I was able to get decent FPS with overcast weather (REX textures), ASE and PMDG 747X...
Good product and very cheap for what it offers.

Terry Johnson, 05/31/2010
Great little product, activated it and my frame rates jumped 20 to 40% in FS9, have not tried it in FSX yet?
I Setup FS9 to use core 2 I setup ASv6.5 to use core 3 and swq-box to use core 4. I had an initial security-error
message from windows 7 but, after restarting the application, everything worked. Need a way to minimize this application to
the system tray. Highly recommend its use.

More info at http://fsps.737ng.gr