PDA

View Full Version : Anyone managed to contact Opencockpits recently?

Boeing 747 Flyer
05-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Hello everyone,

As per the title, anyone managed to speak with Opencockpits recently? I've sent two very detailed emails two them and heard absolutely nothing back.

I'm getting annoyed now as I've been waiting for a refund on my CDU for over a month.

Jack

No Longer Active
05-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Maybe they need to translate the email into Spanish first to understand it, how long you be waiting for a reply, i'd just try and be patient, Im sure they will contact you.

737NUT
05-25-2010, 01:46 PM
It takes 3-5days on average. Long standing issue with them compared to other vendors. They have a great product at great prices, just not great with communication. Been dealing with them for several years now. Nothing has changed. :)

Boeing 747 Flyer
05-25-2010, 01:59 PM
Usually it's a reply within a day or two. But it has almost been a week.

Steve A
05-25-2010, 03:29 PM
I ordered something on sunday and recieved comformation that the item shipped yesterday, business as usual.

lenne
05-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Had the same problem a while ago after ordering some boeing panels.Wrote mail after mail but after a couple of weeks they sent me a mail saying shipment was sent.Few days later it arrived,strange coustomer service but...what the heck.

Hope everything works out for you,im sure they are.

Maybe its siesta over there...summer is here!:)

//lenne

Matt Olieman
05-25-2010, 04:04 PM
All this is typical of this industry. Demand is high and not enough vendors to go around and the ones that are around are extremely busy trying to serve their customers.

fsaviator
05-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Ordered on the 19th, received an email on the 24th saying it shipped.

Warren

Boeing 747 Flyer
05-26-2010, 01:06 PM
Still no reply. They seem very reluctant to have my CDU back. I already sent it back once before but the item got returned to me. This is costing lots of money in shipping!

Matt Olieman
05-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Jack, with all do respect, I believe you've made your point. There's two sides to every story, unfortunately we're only hearing one side.

Why you're having a problem and no one else has come forward with a similar situation as yours, I don't know.

I've got to end this thread (close it), because it's leading nowhere.

I hope you understand.

Matt Olieman