PDA

View Full Version : drawings & dimensions

rodenhuis
05-21-2010, 02:45 PM
I am new on this forum and looking for drawings or/and dimensions of the pedestal bay and CDU unit assembly bay of the B737. I have been looking on all kinds of forums but still unsuccesfull. A lot of people must have made it so they must be around. Please help.............I am Dutch, living in France. Jackrodenhuis

j.rodenhuis@gmail.com

Ronson2k9
05-21-2010, 03:44 PM
First welcome to the forum..

Depending on the version of the 737 you are inquiring about (there are several) you may find this site .. Another builder quite helpfull
http://users.skynet.be/jcordon/cockpit/plans.htm

Cheers
Ron

rodenhuis
05-22-2010, 05:09 PM
I have sent Juan the owner of the site a PM. as all the dimensions were not on the site, Thanks Jack

Hessel Oosten
05-23-2010, 04:17 AM
Jack,

Probably of help my tutorial on panel dimensions on the frontpage of this Mycockpit site at this time.

If you draw/make the panels at the inner side correct, in fact after that, the dimensions of the whole assembly / outer dimensions (e.g. pedestal) do follow logically from these inner dimensions.

Since we all make small errors with dimensions, following this method (from inner to outer) makes fitting of the final outer housing more accurate in your specific situation.

Hope this helps,

Hessel Oosten

rodenhuis
05-23-2010, 04:36 AM
Hessel, bedankt. Ik ga meteen kijken,
groeten vanuit een warm Frankrijk :-)