PDA

View Full Version : Boeing 777-300 Korrys for sale!!!!!!!

edo17982
05-21-2010, 01:16 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230484651738

737NUT
05-21-2010, 01:28 PM
What a rip-off, we should be ashamed that we have created this type of pricing enviroment.

edo17982
05-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Did you ever ask a quote to Korry for one of them? :)

737NUT
05-21-2010, 02:00 PM
Did you ever ask a quote to Korry for one of them? :)
I could care LESS what an aircraft part cost when new. Like everything else it is WAY overpriced and we as hobbiest have set the stage! It is now worthless junk that only a sim builder would want. You are looking at it like Nick from APHS, oh aw oh aw it was x amount of bookoo dollars new and now i only want a fraction of that for this worthless junk to 99% of the people in the world! LOL
Gee the car i'm driving was 37K new, i just paid 1400 for it. I guess i ripped the guy off???

edo17982
05-21-2010, 02:08 PM
hey man nobody asked you to buy them...plus there is a chance to make an offer for. It's not an auction with an high base, it's a make offer with buy now price, I'm not freezed on that. It's a really rare item and as all rare things, they have a cost, even if 2nd hand...
So your example isn't that right as of your car there are milions in the world I guess...try to ask the price for a Miura even if it's 40 years old car, now it cost more than twice then it was new.
You simply get what you pay for man...

kermit
05-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Can`t see a problem really,
If you think its to much don`t buy.
If you think you can sell it , just try.
If the price is to high ,he won`t sell, he have to come down .
Also there are people that thinks that ,they can buy pricy stuff really cheap.
keep dreaming .
greetz

737NUT
05-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Can`t see a problem really,
If you think its to much don`t buy.
If you think you can sell it , just try.
If the price is to high ,he won`t sell, he have to come down .
Also there are people that thinks that ,they can buy pricy stuff really cheap.
keep dreaming .
greetz

You all missed the whole point, never mind, continue on blowing money. ;)

kermit
05-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Don`t think so ,
If there is a market for the Korry`s or other articles at these prices , then fine.
I don`t need it,
You payed $1400 for a car , you thought it was enough.
Maybe I wouldn`t even piss at it,
I building a cessna, some stuff was really cheap, for others I have to dig deep in my pockets.
It`s just like the B737 systems (FDS or Magenta), I think there are very overpriced.
But there is a market so good for them.
greetz

edo17982
05-22-2010, 07:58 AM
You all missed the whole point, never mind, continue on blowing money. ;)

Again...you get what you pay for... it's not blowing money... you simply can choose what level of realism you want to reach. this one is at top, like getting real controls etc...or you can buy imitations (lot of time well overpriced to be imitations like Em1 buttons) and be satisfied with... everyone has own target...

737NUT
05-22-2010, 08:59 AM
Again...you get what you pay for... it's not blowing money... you simply can choose what level of realism you want to reach. this one is at top, like getting real controls etc...or you can buy imitations (lot of time well overpriced to be imitations like Em1 buttons) and be satisfied with... everyone has own target...

My Experience,

Sim #1 REAL 737 cockpit with mixed REAL and FDS parts

Sim #2 FDS shell, with ALL REAL 727 internals.

Sim #3 In progress and again a mix of REAL and other parts.

I'm VERY aware of the market of fake vs REAL parts. Carry on now as im sure someone with more money than brains will buy them and continue inflating the prices of what is useless junk to most of the world. We allowed this to happen now we must all deal with it. ME included!!!!!!!!!!!!

edo17982
06-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Item has been SOLD, thanks.