PDA

View Full Version : MY FLIGHT SIM FOR SALE

No Longer Active
04-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Hi All,

As I now having laser engraved Cessna panels made. I am selling my old project on ebay for the value of what's included.

I ripped out my leo bodnar boards from both the MIP and radio stack and the slide pots for the throttles and is selling the rest which is the panel and the monitor and what's left in the box such as the wiring, encoders, toggles, switches, LED's, knobs + radio stack panel.

The guy who engraves my badges can also laser cut my new Cessna 152 panel from acrylic, the funds from this will part fund my new panels....very good idea! :)

I am in the UK, so british people will benefit from the sale as it is pickup only:

Go get it, buy it, pick it up....and have a beer with me while your here lol!

£100....bargain!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Flight-Simulator-Project-Flight-Sim-Flight-Yoke-/260594191566?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item3cac9fccce#ht_1186wt_958

Alex

Steve A
04-29-2010, 09:52 AM
Alex that'll go for double that price i'm sure of it.

No Longer Active
04-29-2010, 11:37 AM
That would be nice Steve, I can't see it going for that....but who knows, I hope your right steve!

Alex

cjellwood
06-18-2010, 10:38 AM
Hi Alex,

Did you ever get a glareshield sorted out for your project? The reason I ask is because today I have gone ahead with the idea we previously spoke about regarding copying the glareshield to make them cheaper. Tooling is happening as I write this so the original part which is being used as the base of the mould will be surplus to requirements next week. So if you dont fancy paying £350 for a glareshield then grab this one for £100. Although I will need to check for any possible damage the engineers may have caused during the tooling process first of course.

Oh and dont forget I am in Southend so it can be collected.

Chris