PDA

View Full Version : Well I took the PLUNGE last weekend! Look out!!

737NUT
04-27-2010, 02:37 PM
I have had a pretty rough couple of years starting in 08 and ending finally in Jan this year. Had to sell my 727 sim which i had over 10K invested. Sold stuff for pennies on the dollar but that is life sometimes. Well in Jan. God blessed me with a wonderful and beautiful woman! I got married to her on Apr17th and we are now looking for a new house. She fully supports my flying and is allowing me to get a basement that i can do whatever i want with!!! YES!! So i will soon be building a full pit and am very excited. Oh yea, EHarmony does work! :))

capetonian
04-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Congrats man , .. really cool :) I am glad for both of you ..... stuff like this is so much more important than pushing a souped up 'puter around the virtual sky!!

Now ..... you do understand I hope, that once that pit is built there will be a queue of Mycockpitters who will want to sit in the RHS for a flip!!

Matt Olieman
04-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Hey Rob, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you. Congratulations!!!! I loved your 737 and felt sad for you when you had to sell it. But you're a very talented and wonderful person, so I know you'll get what dreamed for.

I wish you and you're new bride a the best of luck in the world, I hope to meet her some day, she's got to be special!!!! :) :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

737NUT
04-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Thanks Matt! You know you and any other fellow simmers out there will be welcome any time. We will have plenty of room for all guests! I can always use help or a flying buddy. :)