PDA

View Full Version : Wilco 737 Pic's autopilot question

Air Canada
04-13-2010, 07:43 PM
hello there.

question about the wilco 737 pic auto pilot mode.

the auto pilot button doesnt seem to engage when i go from a cold and dard start up ... The auto throttle and the hdg setting works ok..

The auto pilot does work if I select ready to start engine or engine running from the setup menu...

so, this is so weird... I can't get the autopilot sw to engage if i go fromma cold adn dark start up ..

anyone have this kind of problem..

if I switch my plane to the default fsx 737 everything works fine.. so this is kind of puzzling me..

anyone know how i can get the autopliot to work from a cold and dark start up...

alos, in order for the autopilot to work, does the FMC system need to be programmed or it doesn't really matter... The auto pilot sw should work...
thanks.

davewill
09-19-2010, 07:01 AM
Hi Air Canada - did you ever find a solution to this? I am experiencing the same problem - despite trawling the 'www' have not found a solution as yet.

Appreciate any sharing of knowledge, thanks.

brynjames
09-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Have you tried their forum at http://forum.iemit.com/ ?

--
Bryn

yoss
09-19-2010, 11:15 AM
I am very rusty yet, bout 737 yet , but i remeber that you able to engage the autopilot only in the air and not below 400ft
So ,try to takeoff , gain some altitude , and then engage the autopilot
This rule ignored in defoult FSX 737

Air Canada
09-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi Air Canada - did you ever find a solution to this? I am experiencing the same problem - despite trawling the 'www' have not found a solution as yet.

Appreciate any sharing of knowledge, thanks.

hi and sorry for the late reply...

no, I didn't manage to fix the above issue yet.. I'm using the default 737.. since my mipis a 800 series i didn't realise that the wilco's series were only up to 500 ..
AC