PDA

View Full Version : Cessna and Cherokee GA simparts for sale

fsaviator
04-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Hi everyone,

it was with a heavy heart that I disassembled my old simpit this weekend to make room for my new one.

I have a bunch of stuff up for grabs. Prices for most are negotiable, and I'll take trade for 737 stuff I may need. I'll leave it up here for a week before putting it on ebay.

I've moved the items to the classifieds.

vybhav
04-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Warren,

I am sure it is always a difficult decision to sell your sim. I hope you find a good buyer at the earliest.

Also, was wondering if you would want to use the classified section [http://www.mycockpit.org/mcpclass/index.php]. This would be a good place to show case your products.

Regards

fsaviator
04-05-2010, 02:26 AM
Certainly,
I must have missed it when I was looking for the appropriate section. Can we move the thread or should I redo it?

it isn't so much the decision to sell, but the work put into it. I never realized how much time and effort I had put into the sim until I started unscrewing and disassembling. as I went deeper into it I started to remember all the research and time put into coming up with ways to make the various parts work. The GNS 530 is a good example, but more so, the throttle/prop//mixture controls. I spent alot of time and effort keeping from spending the money to buy ready made ones.

Oh well, I've just spent two weeks working on the visuals for my 737... my GA didn't get close to this.

Cheers!

Warren

vybhav
04-05-2010, 07:47 AM
Hello Warren

I totally understand what you mean.

On the classifieds all you need to do is ensure you are logged in and then click on classifieds on the top menu. Once the page opens up, click on "Place Ad", there is three step process to be followed.

Once you have done that the ad should be on in a few hours.

If you still having issues do let me know, will be glad to help out.

Regards