PDA

View Full Version : NAVIGRAPH printing qestion?

spiro
03-24-2010, 09:19 AM
hello to all
i use navigraph charts and have printed on a5 paper for airports i like to fly from or too
what i whant to ask is i see that airliners have i think 2 charts on 1 a4 or a ground chart on a4
can some one explane is this true or do they use a5 only?
also is there a way i can print 2 charts a5 size on a A4 paper??
regards spiro

TobiBS
03-24-2010, 06:13 PM
This depends on the airline, Lufthansa for example has A4 charts from LIDO, but Jeppesen charts are generaly available in a half letter (round A5) format. Therefore it depends on what airline you are simulating.

spiro
03-25-2010, 01:42 AM
Thanks i dident know of LIDO i hade seen on a clip bord it looked like i sheet of A4 with
2 A5 charts but it probable was a clip board that cood hold 2 chart so probable my mistake
as i i find the pic again i will post it
thank you for the info
kind regards spiro

TobiBS
03-25-2010, 04:19 AM
Thanks i dident know of LIDO i hade seen on a clip bord it looked like i sheet of A4 with
2 A5 charts but it probable was a clip board that cood hold 2 chart so probable my mistake
I didn't say you made a mistake, LIDO charts are intermixed, for example for Frankfurt they have A4 charts for the ILS and double A5 charts for the VOR approaches. They just make the format as needed.

I also heard that other airlines have LIDO charts as A5 charts, don't know how they are doing the larger charts then.

But as I said, it depends on the airline.